PatchMaker - Motion Tracking Tool
The computed motion can be used to solve the following tasks:
1) Placing a patch on a moving object. The patch stays glued to the object because its motion was so accurately determined.
2) Background stabilizing (eliminating unwanted motion in the scene caused, for example, by camera jerks)
PatchMaker 1.0 has built-in means of integration with Adobe® After Effect® (AE) that allow data exchang between the application with a single button click. The AE plug-in module coming with the PatchMaker [patchmaker1.0.exe] takes care of importing/exporting footage between current projects as well as applying computed transformation to the active layer.
When working with the PatchMaker - 6.75MB, the user has to procced through the following steps:
1) Load both footage (to serve as the underlay) and the overlay: from files of common formats (BMP, JPEG, TIFF, TARGA, GIF, and PNG), or by importing active layer footage from an AE composition;
2) By using a handy brush tool in the built-in mask editor, select an object to be tracked;
3) Launch the tracking process (hold on, it is going to be fast!);
4) When finished: perform high-quality rendering of: the transformed overlay with an alpha channel, or the underlay with the overlay applied, or the stabilized underlay to files of the above formats or to an AVI sequence, or export the computed transformations to AE and apply them to the active layer.
PatchMaker 1.0 has a comfortable user interface that enables complete visual control over the tracking process. For instance, you can visually organize the tracking in stages, or preview current results immediately during computation, or change the patch on the fly.
Read a review of the program at http://3d2f. com/smartreviews/0-440-patchmaker-your-professional-video-read.
What is new in official PatchMaker 1.0 software version? - Compatibility issues with newest Adobe After Effects 7.0 were fixed. What is expected in the future? Newly-made PatchMaker 1.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.2 release build. You may download PatchMakerExposed1020071014.exe directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:30. Just write the reviews of the PatchMaker. System requirements are Pentium III, 128 Mb. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and PatchMaker found to be clean. No guide or PatchMaker tutorial available. The following languages are supported by PatchMaker: English, Russian.