PicViewer distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Trial Version User Agreement
- All copyrights to PicViewer are exclusively owned by Anix Software.
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30
days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if
you wish to continue to use PicViewer, you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use PicViewer on one computer (i.e. a single CPU), for any legal purpose,
at a time. The registered PicViewer software may not be rented or
leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving
it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update,
the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- The PicViewer unregistered shareware version may be freely distributed,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or
company may charge a fee for the distribution of PicViewer without
written permission from the copyright holder.
- PicViewer IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES,
LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR
MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Anix Software.
- Installing and using PicViewer signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
PicViewer files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Trial Version Distribution
This Trial Version software may be freely distributed, provided that:
- Such distribution includes only the original archive supplied by Anix Software. You may not alter, delete or add any files in the distribution archive.
- The limited evaluation nature of the Trial Version software is not misrepresented.
- No money is charged to the person receiving the software, beyond reasonable cost of packaging and other overhead.
For information about redistribution of PicViewer: