Picnam Digital Photo Renamer distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
This software is
(c) Copyright 2005-2007 Black Hill Software
This is the licence agreement for the Picnam Software. Installing and using the software indicates your agreement to the terms of this licence. If you do not agree to the terms of this licence you must uninstall and delete it from your computer.
You may use Picnam without charge for an evaluation period of 30 days.
If you wish to use it after the evaluation period, you must purchase a licence.
To purchase a licence for Picnam, go to http://www.picnam.com/buy.html
Under the licence you may:
- Install and use Picnam on one computer.
- Install and use Picnam on a second computer, if the second computer is normally used by the same person and the software will not be used on both computers at the same time.
This program is provided as-is without warranty of any kind. The author will not be liable for damages of any kind arising out of use of this software.
The program may be freely copied and distributed under the following conditions:
1. The software must be distributed unaltered and in its entirety, including the original installation files and copyright information.
2. The software must not be modified or incorporated into another software product.
3. You must not charge a fee for the software. A reasonable fee may be charged for the cost of media.