PingerThinger distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
(c) 2003-2005 by Rachel and Jeremy Stanley
LICENSE AND DISCLAIMER
* PingerThinger may be used free of charge for personal, noncommercial use, or for evaluation purposes only in a business setting. Continued use of PingerThinger in a business setting requires registration.
* The unregistered version of PingerThinger is limited to 10 IP addresses. Registration entitles you to a registration code which will lift the 10-address limitation.
* PingerThinger registration codes may not be shared or entered into more than one computer, except for temporary troubleshooting.
* PingerThinger may not be used to monitor a network without the consent of the network`s administrator.
* "Green" status demonstrates solely that a host responded to the most recent ICMP EHCO ("ping") request sent to the host. It does not guarantee that the host is currently accessible or that any particular service on the host is operational.
* The authors of PingerThinger shall not be held liable for damages arising out of the use of this program, including but not limited to any losses incurred during downtime that PingerThinger fails to detect.
Registration information is available here: