PixVillage - Online Photo Sharing distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Read carefully these terms before installing PixVillage. In order to use PixVillage, you must first read and accept the terms of this License.
Editor of PixVillage Software and PixVillage.com website
PixVillage software ("PixVillage" or "the software") and PixVillage.com websites are provided by BBCG SARL - 242, bd Voltaire - 75011 Paris - FRANCE ("we" or "us").
Subject to all the terms of this license, we grant you a limited, non-redistribuable license to install and use PixVillage software and any future modification provided to you on a computer.
You agree no to de-compile, disassemble, alter duplicate, modify, sublicense or distribute PixVillage.
You must be 13 years or older to install and use PixVillage.
You are responsible for all the images you share or download using PixVillage. You must have the legal right to copy and display each image that you share or download. Images provided by photographers, websites, magazines, books or other sources are protected by copyright and should not be downloaded or shared using PixVillage.
You agree not to use PixVillage:
1. For any unlawful purposes;
2. To share, download, send by email or transmit any material that is obscene, abusive, harmful, blasphemous, unlawful, threatening, menacing, abusive, harmful, racist, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, vulgar, illegal or otherwise objectionable;
3. To harm minors in any way, included, but not limited to, content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in a sexual conduct;
4. To share, download, send by email or transmit any material which is likely to cause harm to PixVillage servers or anyone else`s computer systems, including but not limited to that which contains any virus, code, worm, data or other files or programs designed to damage or allow unauthorized access to the software which may cause any defect, error, malfunction or corruption to the software;
5. To send unsolicited PixVillage invitation request using "add contact" option of PixVillage;
6. Interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) this software or servers or networks connected to this software, or to disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to PixVillage;
You agree not to send to another PixVillage user, a PixVillage invitation request generated by the "add contact" feature if this user has not already agree to receive this request.
When you share photos and data with other PixVillage users, you agree to let PixVillage proceed to the following operations:
* A screen resolution copy (800 pixels x 800 pixels) of each of your shared photos is sent to each user you have authorized to see these photos.
* Each user who have access to one of your shared photos can download a full resolution copy of this photo ("source request" option in PixVillage).
* PixVillage stored on the PixVillage main server a thumbnail (128 pixels x 128 pixels) copy of each photo you have shared
Monitoring of content
We do not automatically monitor PixVillage users` accounts. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all content and material you share or download using PixVillage.
Suspension or Termination of a user Account
We may, without prior notice, suspend, terminate your PixVillage user account if, in our sole discretion, you fail to comply with any term of this license or if a competent legal authority requires us to do so.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
PixVillage software is provided to you "as is" with no warranty whatsoever. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR PROVISION OF PIXVILLAGE, PIXVILLAGE SITE AND ALL RELATED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these terms shall be subject to the non-exclusive French jurisdiction.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding on-line conduct and acceptable data. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding copyright and the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside.
If you have any question about this license, you can email your questions to email@example.com or write to BBCG SARL - 242, bd Voltaire - 75011 Paris - France.