PlCoacher distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR PlCoacher:
- All copyrights to PlCoacher are exclusively owned by Alex Bevzov.
- Anyone may use this software during a trial period of 30 days only. Following this trial period of 30 days, if you wish to continue to use PlCoacher then you MUST register.
- A registered user is granted a non-exclusive license to use PlCoacher on one computer at a time, for any legal purpose. The registered PlCoacher software may not be rented nor leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include all updates and all previous versions of the PlCoacher software.
- An unregistered, evaluation version of PlCoacher may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified.
- PlCoacher IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS NOR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS AS A RESULT OF OR WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, nor transfer the licensed program, nor any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Alex Bevzov.
- Installing and using PlCoacher signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove PlCoacher files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Copyright(c) 2005 Alex Bevzov.
All rights reserved.
PlCoacher is trademark of Alex Bevzov.