PlotLab VCL 7.7
PlotLab VCL 7.7 Data Plot/Chart/Waterfall VCL/FMX Lib...
Also includes Visual Graph Editor for Codeless Development and Visual Live Bindings.
- Scope Component - a scientific chart component for plotting multi-channel data.
- Waterfall Component - a single channel waterfall data plotting component. Especially suitable for FFT, and spectrum results.
- Multichannel Waterfall Component - a multichannel waterfall data plotting component. Especially suitable for video histogram representation.
- Panning and Zooming - Zoom in out, Pan and navigate.
- Zoom/Pan history - Undo and Redo zooms/panning.
- Data gaps - allows gaps in the data channels.
- Markers - Add data markers.
- Cursors, measurement and selections - Add data cursors, measurement lines and selections.
- Multi axes support - Supports Multiple X, and Y axes.
- Downsampling - Automatically reduces displayed samples to improve performance.
- Zones - Allows arbitrary and elliptic zones.
- Save to file - Save to bitmap or JPEG file.
- Print - integrated printing support.
- Highlighting - Highlight channels, cursors, markers, and measurement lines.
- Build-in Dialog - Configure the components from the build in dialog.
- Composite components - Allows embedding component into each other.
All of the components are optimized for very fast data plot, and support multithreading.
Free for non-commercial use.
What is new in official PlotLab VCL 7.7 software version? - Major Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made PlotLab VCL 7.8 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 7.9 release build. You may download PlotLab_VCL_6_0_0_0.zip directly, estimated download time by FiOS [~50.0 Mbit/s] is 0:04:32. Just write the reviews of the PlotLab VCL. Buy PlotLab VCL safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Delphi or C++ Builder XE7 or higher. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and PlotLab VCL found to be clean. No guide or PlotLab VCL tutorial available. The following languages are supported by PlotLab VCL: English.