Pocket QuickPaster distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT for Pocket QuickPaster
This End User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between
you (either an individual or a single entity) and Cactus Factory ("Manufacturer")
the manufacturer of Pocket QuickPaster ("SOFTWARE"). The SOFTWARE includes
computer software, the associated media, any printed materials, and any
"online" or electronic documentation. By installing, copying or otherwise
using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
The SOFTWARE is distributed on a shareware basis. This means:
1. All copyrights to SOFTWARE are exclusively owned by the author -
Cactus Factory (http://www.cactusfactory.com).
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period. The ending of Trial
period is time, when the user will make the defined by the program quantity
of the descriptions, sufficient for detailed acquaintance with the program.
Following this test period, if you wish to continue to use the SOFTWARE,
you MUST register. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive
license to use the program for any legal purpose.
3. The registered SOFTWARE may not be rented or leased, but may be
permanently transferred, in it`s entirety, if the person receiving it agrees
to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include
the update and all previous versions.
4. The SOFTWARE unregistered trial version may be freely distributed,
with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of SOFTWARE
without written permission from the copyright holder. The SOFTWARE
unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other
package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. THE SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND
IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY
OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may use the SOFTWARE only in conjunction with one computer.
7. You may make copies of the SOFTWARE only for backup and archival purposes.
8. You are expressly prohibited from sublicensing, assigning, renting, loaning,
leasing, or otherwise transferring the registered SOFTWARE or documentation
to anyone, except as specifically provided in this EULA. You may not alter, modify,
adapt, create a derivative work, merge, translate, decompile, disassemble, otherwise
reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed SOFTWARE, or any subset of the registered
SOFTWARE, except as provided in this EULA. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result
in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. The SOFTWARE keyfiles may not be distributed without the written permission
of the copyright holder. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved
by the author - Cactus Factory (http://www.cactusfactory.com).
8. Installing and using SOFTWARE signifies acceptance of these terms and
conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
SOFTWARE files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.