PolyEdit distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
PolyEdit Word Processor License Agreement
Copyright (c) 1998-2010 PolySoft Solutions
All Rights Reserved
PolyEdit is distributed as "try-before-you-buy". This means:
1. All copyrights to PolyEdit are exclusively owned by the author -
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days.
Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to
continue to use PolyEdit, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use PolyEdit on one computer (i.e. a single CPU), for any legal
purpose, at a time. The registered PolyEdit software may not be
rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the
person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the
software is an update, the transfer must include the update and
all previous versions.
4. The PolyEdit unregistered trial version may be distributed freely
as long as the distribution package is not modified.
5. To register you must complete the on-line registration form and
pay the registration fee.
6. POLYEDIT IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND
IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE SOFTWARE WAS DEVELOPED WITH
GREAT ACCURACY AND CARE ABOUT END-USER. BUT IN NO EVENT
SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF
PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer
the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program,
except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized
use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this
license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by PolySoft
8. Installing and using PolyEdit signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must
remove PolyEdit files from your storage devices and cease to use
Thank you for using PolyEdit.