PowerVideoMaker for PowerPoint 2000 distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
PresenterSoft PowerVideoMaker for PowerPoint 2000
CopyRight (c) 2004-2008 PresenterSoft.com, All Rights Reserved
End User License Agreement ("EULA")
Do not install or use the software until you have read and accepted all of the license terms. Permission to use the software is conditional upon your agreeing to the license terms. Installation or use of the software by you will be deemed to be acceptance of the license terms. Acceptance will bind you to the license terms in a legally enforceable contract with PresenterSoft.com.
1.GRANT OF LICENSE
PresenterSoft PowerVideoMaker for Powerpoint 2000(the "SOFTWARE") and related documentation is licensed, not sold. "You" means the company, entity, or individual installing or using the SOFTWARE. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing, or displaying the SOFTWARE.
(A)Unregistered Copy. You may use the SOFTWARE without charge on an evaluation basis. Under no circumstances are you licensed to distribute movie files created by the evaluation version of the SOFTWARE .You may reproduce and distribute the original evaluation SOFTWARE in its unmodified form via electronic means. Any copy of the evaluation SOFTWARE must contains all copyright and trademark notices, and must be accompanied by a copy of this EULA. Anyone to whom you distribute the SOFTWARE is subject to this EULA.
(B)Registered Copy. One registered copy of the SOFTWARE may be installed on a single computer. A license for the SOFTWARE may not be shared. You may access the registered version of SOFTWARE through a network, provided that you have obtained individual licenses for the SOFTWARE covering all Devices that will access the SOFTWARE through the network. A license for the SOFTWARE Product may not be shared or used concurrently on different Devices. You may terminate this license at any time by destroying the original and all copies of the SOFTWARE in whatever form. The registered version of the SOFTWARE may not be rented , leased or provided as commercial hosting services to third parties, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
2. OWNERSHIP. PresenterSoft PowerVideoMaker is owned and copyrighted by PresenterSoft.com and/or any entity/individual representing it. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE.
3. RESTRICTIONS. You shall not, and shall not attempt to, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile this Software. Nor can you create any derivative works or other works that are based upon or derived from the Software in whole or in part. You shall use this Software in compliance with all applicable laws and not for any unlawful purpose.
4. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, PresenterSoft.com may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Software.
5. COPYRIGHT. This Software contains copyrighted material, trade secrets and other proprietary material. Copyright law and international copyright treaty provisions protect all parts of this software. Any rights not clearly and expressly granted to you under this EULA are reserved to PresenterSoft.com.
6. NO WARRANTIES. PresenterSoft.com expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE REMAINS WITH YOU.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL PRESENTERSOFT.COM OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF PRESENTERSOFT.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY EVENT, ANY LIABILITY OF THE SELLER WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE.