ProcessWorx CMDB 1.5.0204
Based on the ITIL framework and ITSM best practices, this tactical, cost-effective solution helps IT organizations record, maintain and report on infrastructure configuration items (CIs) including applications/software, devices/peripherals, servers, databases and related IT documentation.
- Record and maintain CI attributes & IT service dependencies
- Establish & track CI ownership and accountability
- Track CIs by type, owner, dept. , environment, status and vendor
- Establish relationships within and between IT services and CIs
- Maintain data integrity through audit tracking & change logs
- Determine CI status, generate compliance reports
- Link CIs to specific documentation including policies, processes, procedures and supporting reference materials
- Sarbanes-Oxley and IT continuity (ITSCM) tracking functionality
- Custom reports, record duplication and data export functions
- Dynamically update IT Service and CI relationships
- Track inactive, non-standard and/or non-complaint CIs
- Copy and export CI data and related reports
- Generate business-specific IT Service Catalog with pricing
- Import, export and dynamically update CI information
. . . and many more features!
The ProcessWorx CMDB 1.5.0204 includes demo data to better understand how the CMDB is used in a real-world setting. The ProcessWorx CMDB [processworxcmdb1.5.0204.exe] also includes supporting documentation examples to help establish the foundation for the Configuration Management process:
- Configuration Management Policy Template / Example
- Configuration Management Process Overview / Example
What is new in official ProcessWorx CMDB 1.5.0204 software version? - Export, Import, Docu-Link, Network Version. What is expected in the future? Newly-made ProcessWorx CMDB 1.6 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.7 release build. You may download purchase.htm directly, estimated download time by ADSL2+ [~24.5 Mbit/s] is 0:00:13. Just write the reviews of the ProcessWorx CMDB. System requirements are Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and ProcessWorx CMDB found to be clean. No guide or ProcessWorx CMDB tutorial available. The following languages are supported by ProcessWorx CMDB: English.