QMerchant distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT: READ CAREFULLY:
This License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and netbusiness(dot)com. for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT identified above, and associated help materials, samples and all accompanying material. By installing, copying, or otherwise using this software product, you agree to be bound by the terms of this License Agreement. If you do not agree to its terms, promptly delete all copies of the software and all accompanying material.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This license grants you the following rights:
This license only allows the user to use the Product contained herein for a specific duration and only when fees are paid.
Software: You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on one single CPU.
Storage/Network Use: You may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE
PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install or run the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other computers over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed or run from the storage device. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers. You may not loan, rent or lease the software using any medium to another user.
2. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. This Software is provided on an "AS IS" basis, without warranty of any kind, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The use of this software and its activation does not guarantee any kind of support from netbusiness(dot)com. or any of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT`S distributors. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you. Should the Software prove defective in any way, you and not netbusiness(dot)com. or any of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT`S distributors shall assume the cost of any service and repair.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise, shall netbusiness(dot)com. or any of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT`S distributors be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses that results from use of the software or any of the accompanying material.
4. MISCELLANEOUS. This Agreement represents the complete agreement concerning this license between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements and representations between them. It may be amended only by a writing executed by both parties. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable.
5. TERMINATION. This license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and accompanying material.