QuickBuild 1.2.12 Build Automation And Management Ser...
Some feature highlights:
1. Powerful but easy to use interface. You are able to control behavior of QuickBuild [quickbuild1.2.12.exe] through OGNL expressions.
2. Builds are set up through configurations which are organized hierarchically. Child configurations are able to inherit settings from parent, and can selectively override some of them. This way, large number of build configurations can be managed very easily.
3. Build promotion support enables builds flow across different parties (such as developers, QA, release manager, etc. ) in your team without extra management effort.
4. Powerful remote and multi-platform build ability, and also parallel build support.
5. Powerful build dependency handling. You are able to make a project depends on other projects even they are in different machines.
6. Fully customizable build process gives the flexibility to define your own build steps, and determine their order and concurrence.
7. Rich set of web service API allows you operate on almost every type of object in QuickBuild - 20.98MB programmatically. Through this API, it is possible to integrate QuickBuild 1.2.12 with other applications in your organization.
What is new in official QuickBuild 1.2.12 software version? - Minor Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made QuickBuild 1.3 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.4 release build. You may download quickbuild-1.2.12.zip directly, estimated download time by ADSL2+ [~24.5 Mbit/s] is 0:00:07. Just write the reviews of the QuickBuild. System requirements are JDK1.4 or upper, 512M memory minimum. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and QuickBuild found to be clean. No guide or QuickBuild tutorial available. The following languages are supported by QuickBuild: English.