RGBmachine distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Ace Imaging Software License Agreement for RGBmachine 4.1 ("the Software")
BY INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE BELOW, YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL THIS SOFTWARE ON YOUR COMPUTER.
You will be able to re-read this License Agreement after installation.
1. RGBmachine 4.1 is the property of Ace Imaging Software. All rights reserved.
2. You may evaluate the Software during 15-day trial period.
3. If you wish to use the Software following this 15-day trial period, you must purchase a license to the Software - see to "How to order" section in enclosed help file. There are two kinds of license: "Home License" and "Business License".
4. Home License grants you rights to use the Software for personal nonprofit purposes on one or two computers owned or leased by you.
5. Business License grants you or your organization rights to use the Software on one computer owned or leased by you or your organization. If you wish to use the Software on more than one computer, you must purchase a quantity of licenses to the Software not less than the quantity of those computers.
6. You are expected to use the Software and thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making an order. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the Software will perform to your satisfaction. Therefore, you agree that there is no refund policy for the Software.
7. You may not: modify, emulate, clone, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software, analyze underlying ideas, algorithms or organization of the Software, lease, rent, sell, sublicense or transfer the licensed Software.
8. You can distribute only original installation package of the Software that can be found on http://www.aceimg.com/download.htm. Supplying with cracks, license keys/codes, key gens or etc. or any kind of links to such resources is prohibited.
9. Any unauthorized use shall result immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result criminal and/or civil prosecution.
10. The Software distributed without warranty of any kind. Ace Imaging Software or its suppliers shall not be liable for any kind of loss while using the Software.
11. All rights not expressly granted by this license are reserved by Ace Imaging Software.
12. The terms of this license are subjects of changes in future versions of the Software. New version`s release results termination of distribution and licensing of the previous version. Already granted rights remains effective. If you wish to use new version of the Software you must uninstall previous version and accept new license agreement.
Installing the Software signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you cease to agree with the terms and conditions of this agreement, you must remove the Software from your storage devices.
You can distribute only original installation package of the Software that can be found on the web page http://www.pro-photo-editor.com/download.htm or taken from RegNow (www.regnow.com) directory. Supplying with cracks, license keys/codes, key gens or etc. or any kind of links to such resources is prohibited.