RORICX - Rate of Return Calculator distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Lapides Software Development Inc.
98 Scimitar View N.W.
Calgary AB T3L 2B5 Canada
Lapides Software Development Inc.
Software program: Rate of Return Calculator (RORICX)
Copyright© Lapides Software Development Inc., 2004
1. Lapides Software Development Inc. will grant you the license to use the software Rate of Return
Calculator (RORICX) only if you agree with all terms and conditions of this agreement.
2. In case you do not agree to these terms, please remove all accompanying software at once and
stop using it.
3. The software program Rate of Return Calculator (RORICX) has been developed and is owned solely
by Lapides Software Development Inc. The copyright for this software is owned by Lapides Software
Development Inc. This software is protected by Canadian and International law.
4. If you purchased the registered version of software and paid in full, then Lapides Software
Development grants you the right to use this software on a network within your organization or three
standalone single computers. The number of computers where this software may be installed
simultaneously is equal to three or less. All computers where this software may be installed must belong
to your organization. Once registered this software is licensed for not more than three
5. The registered version of software may be reinstalled on the same computer up to three times.
If you reinstall OS or make changes to the OS files the software may require reinstallation.
Whatever the reason (reinstallation on the same computer, installation on another computer for
simultaneous use, OS reconfiguration, etc.) you are allowed to install/reinstall this software up to three
times in total only. Note that after new installation entering the serial number and original
registration key won`t work. The new registration key will be required. To receive this new
registration key you`ll need to contact Lapides Software Development Inc. After each installation you`ll
need to obtain the evaluation key, send to us this key and serial number of registered license and we
will send you the new registration key. First three time (for the same serial number) we`ll send
you new registration key free of charge, then we`ll request the full purchased price of software as
our handling fee.
6. If you have not purchased this software you are allowed to use it for a trial period of 30
days. You are allowed to use the demo copy on as many computers you want. After this 30 days period
you have either buy it or remove demo copy from your computer and stop using it.
7. Demo copy is fully functional version of the program, with no limitations.
8. You are not allowed to alter, modify or change any part of software.
9. You are not allowed to rent or lease this software.
10. You are not allowed to distribute, share with friends, copy registered version of this
11. In case you later decide to transfer the license to the third party you may do this on the
permanent basis in case you will not keep any part of this software and the recipient completely
agrees with all terms of current Agreement.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND LAPIDES SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT INC, ITS SUPPLIERS,
DISTRIBUTORS AND DEALERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ITS MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK
OF THE QUALITY AND/OR PERFORMANCE REMAINS WITH YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL LAPIDES SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
INC OR ITS SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, DEALERS, SOFTWARE AUTHORS OR ANYBODY ELSE INVOLVED IN THE
DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION OR DISTRIBUTION BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS
INTERRUPTION) FROM ANY USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY OR
13. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Lapides Software Development Inc.
14. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the province of Alberta, Canada.
15. All trademarks referenced belong to their respective owners