RS232 Monitor distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
License For Use And Distribution
1. All copyrights to "RS232 Monitor" are exclusively owned by Evmsoft.
2. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use the program. The registered the program software may not be rented or leased.
3. One license allow user to use "RS232 Monitor" on several computers by one person, or on one computer by several persons, but not this way and that way.
4. The "RS232 Monitor" unregistered demo version, may be freely distributed.
5. "RS232 Monitor" is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. Evmsoft will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
6. "RS232 Monitor" are sold as a "try-before-buy" software. You can test it 21 days for free, so you have enough time to check the program and its functions. EvmSoft doesn't refund your money if you are not satisfied with our products - so take your chance and test it out before you buy!
7. You may not modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer. "RS232 Monitor" registration key may not be distributed outside of the area of legal control of the person or persons who purchased the original license, without written permission of the copyright holder. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license.
8. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Evmsoft.