RSHUT PRO distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE FOLLOWING LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
This license agreement is a legal agreement ("AGREEMENT") between you (either as an individual or a single entity) and the author ("RTSECURITY") for the RSHUT Pro software product ("SOFTWARE"), including any accompanying software and on-line documentation.
This SOFTWARE is owned by RTSECURITY and is protected by copyright law and international copyright treaty. Therefore, you must treat this SOFTWARE like any other copyrighted material.
BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. ALSO YOU AGREE NOT TO MODIFY THE SOFTWARE OR ATTEMPT TO REVERSE ENGINEER, DECOMPILE, OR DISASSEMBLE THE SOFTWARE. YOU MAY NOT RENT, LEASE, SELL THIS SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT YOU MAY NOT INSTALL OR USE THIS SOFTWARE.
This AGREEMENT will immediately and automatically terminated if you fail to comply with any terms or conditions of this AGREEMENT. Herewith you agree immediately destroy installed SOFTWARE (by the uninstall program supplied with SOFTWARE or in any other way).
Upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of the AGREEMENT, RTSECURITY grants you the right to use the SOFTWARE in the manner provided below.
1) Anyone may use this software during an evaluation period lasting 30 days. Following this period or less, if you wish to continue to use the SOFTWARE, you MUST register it. If you have evaluated this SOFTWARE for the period specified above and you do not wish to register the SOFTWARE you MUST immediately cease using this SOFTWARE (as is described above).
2) Once you have registered this SOFTWARE you obtain the right to use this SOFTWARE within an unlimited period. Herewith you can install registered SOFTWARE on several computers, but for no more than the amount of purchased licenses.
3) To register this SOFTWARE you should refer to the on-line documentation on the SOFTWARE or visit the Web Site of RTSECURITY at: http://www.rtsecurity.com.
4) RTSECURITY grants the right for anyone to freely distribute the unregistered SOFTWARE version. It includes permission to include the SOFTWARE (original version without any modifications) in any collection distributed in any way (CD-ROM, software archives, e-mail). Direct distribution of this SOFTWARE for the reason of commercial profit without the additional written permission of RTSECURITY are prohibited.
5) You agree to do not, for any purpose, distribute copies of registered or licensed keys of the software, documentation or related materials to any third-parties.
6) You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE will perform your satisfactions; therefore, you understand and agree that there is no refund policy for any purchase of the SOFTWARE.
DISTRIBUTION OF REGISTERED VERSION OF SOFTWARE IS PROHIBITED.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RTSECURITY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET LICENSEE'S REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH LICENSE. IN NO EVENT RTSECURITY SOFTWARE BE LIABLE TO LICENSEE OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS OR OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE.
The software package may be freely distributed, but author of the SOFTWARE (RTSECURITY, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) should be informed about any distribution event.
Tampering with the underlying source code is illegal.
You may not disassemble, decompress, reverse engineer, or alter any of the files in this package.
This product are the property of RTSecurity and of author Alex Vardugin and as such may be distributed from shareware sites on the Internet and on shareware magazine's CD-ROMs.