RSS Captor distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
L I C E N S E A G R E E M E N T
RSS Captor is distributed as "try-before-you-buy" software. This means:
1. All copyrights to RSS Captor are exclusively owned by the author - Alexander M. Salnicov aka ArendiX.
2. Anyone may use this software during the 14-days test period. Following this test period, if you wish to continue to use RSS Captor, you MUST register it.
3. Registration grants a non-exclusive right to use RSS Captor on the specified number of computers for any legal purpose. The registered RSS Captor software may not be rented or leased.
4. RSS Captor unregistered trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
a. No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package.
b. RSS Captor unregistered trial version may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission of the copyright owner.
c. Hacks/crack, license keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
Instead of distribution registered RSS Captor version you must distribute the address (URL) of the official site of RSS Captor
5. To register RSS Captor you must complete the registration form and send it, with registration fee, to one of the authorized registration sites, see the document "How to register" (registration.txt).
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
RSS Captor license keys may not be distributed outside of the area of legal control of the person or persons who purchased the original license, without written permission of the copyright holder. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Alexander M. Salnicov.
7. RSS CAPTOR IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR THE AGENTS OF THE AUTHOR WILL BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
8. BECAUSE RSS CAPTOR IS DISTRIBUTED AS "TRY-BEFORE-YOU-BUY" SOFTWARE WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY REQUESTS FOR CHARGEBACK, REFUND AND ANY OTHER WAYS TO RETURN REGISTRATION FEE.
9. Installing and using RSS CAPTOR signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license agreement.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license agreement you must remove RSS Captor files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.