RVal 2.00 Optimise Resistor Values In Any Circuit....
* The nearest preferred value to that specified.
* The pair of preferred values having the closest approximation to the required Ratio.
* The pair of preferred values having the closest approximation to the required Difference.
* Pairs of preferred values which, when placed in series or parallel provide the closest approximation to the required value.
* The preferred value required in parallel with an existing value to provide the closest approximation to the required value.
The program`s output can be printed, saved or appended to a text file or copied (in part or in full) to the clipboard. RVal 2.00 also includes the facility to output a list of the values in the selected range. Clipboard or file contents are also suitable for import into a spreadsheet or similar program.
What is new in official RVal 2.00 software version? - User can now add ranges and save program settings. What is expected in the future? Newly-made RVal 2.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.2 release build. You may download rval200.zip directly, estimated download time by Dialup or GPRS [~56 kbit/s] is 0:00:07. Just write the reviews of the RVal. System requirements are Any Windows PC, VBrun300.dll. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and RVal found to be clean. No guide or RVal tutorial available. The following languages are supported by RVal: English.