Radar Screensaver distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
RADAR SCREENSAVER is Shareware and it is distributing by principle "Try-Before-Buy". This means:
1. The author, XANDER ZERGE, exclusively owns all copyrights to the RADAR SCREENSAVER.
2. Anyone may use this software for evaluation purposes within a limit of 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, the SCREENSAVER will show a grayscale animation with occasional reminder messages. In addition, it will show a reminder "nag" window before setting its parameters and after closing its full screen animation. Evaluation period is limited by 21 days. After it will expire, it will downgrade amount of time when it operates normally from 20 minutes to 1.
3. If you want the full, unrestricted version of the RADAR SCREENSAVER, you must register. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use RADAR SCREENSAVER on one computer for any legal purpose with exceptions noted below. The registered RADAR SCREENSAVER software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in its entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. This RADAR SCREENSAVER unregistered trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package and files are not modified in any way.
a. No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package without written permission of the copyright owner;
b. The RADAR SCREENSAVER unregistered trial version may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission of the copyright owner;
c. The RADAR SCREENSAVER animation may not be used in any public places, demonstrations, presentations, TV-shows and other video production, like movies, without written permission of the copyright owner;
d. Hacks/crack, keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
5. To register, you must purchase the RADAR SCREENSAVER.
6. RADAR SCREENSAVER is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use it at your own risk. Neither the author nor the agents of the author will be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
7. There are NO additional license fees, apart from the cost of registration.
8. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, nor transfer the licensed program, nor any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted in this license are reserved by XANDER ZERGE.
9. The activation key received after registration of the RADAR SCREENSAVER may not be published, distributed, sold, nor given away. If you violate these restrictions, your license for using RADAR SCREENSAVER will be void.
10. Installing and using RADAR SCREENSAVER signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
11. If you do not agree with the terms of this license, you must remove RADAR SCREENSAVER files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
The program archive can be freely distributed provided that:
1) It is not modified in any way whatsoever.
2) It is clearly stated in accompanying text(s) that it is shareware.
3) This file should not be distributed with keys cracks/hacks or keygen software.
You may include Radar Screensaver on any CD compilation.
You may not sell the evalution copy.