Raster to Vector Converter R2V 9.1
Raster To Vector Converter R2V 9.1 Convert Raster To...
1. Input image formats: BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, RLE, JPE, J2K, JAS, JBG, MNG and more.
2. Output vector formats: DXF, HPGL, EMF, WMF and others.
3. Create center lines and outlines.
4. Outline solid raster areas.
5. Color, Gray and black-and-white images vectorization.
6. Scale images in the X and Y directions to make them larger or smaller.
7. Increase or decrease brightness and contrast.
8. Tracing raster lines, arcs, circles, arrow lines, dash lines, polylines, hatches on monochrome, grayscale or color images.
9. Automatic correction: restoring of intersections, aligning, joining fragments, joining fragments to line, arc, circle and polyline.
10. Removing low sized vector objects, correction of recognized texts.
11. Automatically straighten images to a reference line.
12. Remove speckles of color to make colors more uniform.
13. Can adjust tolerance levels.
14. Batch processing.
15. Drag and Drop supported.
What is new in official Raster to Vector Converter R2V 9.1 software version? - New Release. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Raster to Vector Converter R2V 9.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 9.3 release build. You may download r2vcvt.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:29. Just write the reviews of the Raster to Vector Converter R2V. System requirements are n/a. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Raster to Vector Converter R2V found to be clean. No guide or Raster to Vector Converter R2V tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Raster to Vector Converter R2V: English.