RegDesk 4.0 distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
RegDesk is a shareware. This means:
1. All copyrights to RegDesk are exclusively owned by Vishwak Solutions.
2. Anyone may use this software for a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use RegDesk, you MUST register. If not registered after the trial period, it should be uninstalled. Unregistered use of RegDesk after the evaluation period is in violation of international copyright laws.
3. There are 2 basic types of licenses issued for RegDesk, these are:
a. A single user license. One registered copy of RegDesk may either be used by a single person on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used by any number of people, but not both. You may access the registered version of RegDesk through a network, provided that you have obtained individual licenses covering all workstations that will access through the network. For instance, if 5 different workstations access RegDesk on the network, each workstation must have its own license, regardless of whether they use RegDesk at different times or concurrently.
b. A Multiple user license. A number of user licenses can be purchased for use by the same number of users of the purchaser or the purchaser's employees or accredited agents of the purchaser's. For details, visit our website at www.easytools.com. For other requirements including academic pricing and volume pricing, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use RegDesk on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered RegDesk software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it's entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
5. Registered Versions of RegDesk will display "Registered to: " in the About box (accessed by selecting Help Menu).
6. The RegDesk unregistered shareware version, may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of RegDesk without written permission from Vishwak Solutions.
7. There are NO additional license fees, apart from the cost of registration, associated with the creation and distribution of RegDesk reports. Legally registered owners may use their copies of RegDesk to produce reports and to distribute those reports free of any additional royalties.
8. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
9. Installing and using RegDesk signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove RegDesk files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
You may freely distribute the Evaluation Version of RegDesk, provided you don't charge in any manner for such distributions. We would like a copy of the distribution CD/magazine, when it is ready for shipment. Please send to: Vishwak Solutions, Inc., 4058A 148th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052. United States. Fax: (425) 818 2181. This is not an obligation but we like to keep records of such distributions.
You may also review or publish your comments about RegDesk in Magazines/Internet Pages/Newsgroups/Emails/Books. Any such reviews should carry a clear disclaimer stating that the views expressed are of the author(s) of the review and not that of Vishwak Solutions.
RegDesk is NOT in the public domain - the publisher Vishwak Solutions, retains ownership and copyright, and exclusively reserves all rights to the software. Modification of the program or its resources without the publisher's explicit written permission is strictly forbidden.
REGDESK IS A PROPERTY OF VISHWAK Solutions.