Registration Vault 2.15
Registration Vault 2.15 Registration Keys, Software C...
Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server. Run from a flash drive, selectable database location including network shares, external drives, flash drives.
* Store Registration Name, Registration Company, License Code, and Registration Key
* The computer the software package is installed on.
* Cost of software package
* Store Member Area user id and password for Updates
* Store actual email including attachments
* Drag and Drop from Outlook or Outlook Express with new drag and drop poup windows
* Categorize your Software packages
* Drag and Drop into any Field
* Quickly Search or Filter by Categories, Dates of Purchases
* Easily pull Version Information from executables
* Remembers Company Names and urls to save Typing
* If software is already installed select it from a list (Automatic lookup as typing)
* Drag and drop from the Registration Information dialog to any Website or application edit box including License information, Registration Name, Company, and Key.
* Drag and drop registration Key as a whole key or grouped for individual entry boxes.
* Click on software company' s url and jump to the company' s website in your default browser.
* Seperate URL for Member area for easy download access
* Website URL
* Website User ID
* Website Password
* Drag and Drop from Password Infomation dialog to website or application
* Description of Password
* User ID
What is new in official Registration Vault 2.15 software version? - Modified the user interface and minor bug fixes. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Registration Vault 2.16 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.17 release build. You may download RV2Install.exe directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:01:16. Just write the reviews of the Registration Vault. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Registration Vault found to be clean. No guide or Registration Vault tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Registration Vault: English.