Remora USB File Guard Pro distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Remora USB File Guard Pro : the License
TheRemora USB File Guard Pro is "try-before-you-buy" software.
- Essential Skill Consultants Limited exclusively owns all
copyrights to Remora USB File Guard Pro.
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive
license to install/use Remora USB File Guard Pro on single disk,
for any legal purpose, at a time.
The registered Remora USB File Guard Pro software may not
be rented or leased or transferred to others.
If the software is an update, the transfer must include
the update and all previous versions.
- The Remora USB File Guard Pro unregistered evaluation version
may be freely distributed, if the distribution package is
not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for
the distribution of Remora USB File Guard Pro without written
permission from the copyright holder.
- Remora USB File Guard Pro IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY
OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN
RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES,
LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR
MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell,
modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer,
or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the
licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement.
Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and
automatic termination of this license and may result in
criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Essential Skill Consultants Limited reserves all rights not
expressly granted here.
- Installing and using Remora USB File Guard Pro signifies
acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must
remove Remora USB File Guard Pro files from your storage
devices and cease to use the product.
Copyright (c) 2005 Essential Skill Consultants Limited
The Remora USB File Guard Pro may be freely distributed for no commercial purpose, if the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Remora USB File Guard without written permission from the copyright holder.