Remote Task Manager distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR Remote Task Manager (RTM):
- All copyrights to RTM are exclusively owned by SmartLine Inc.
- Remote Task Manager is a registered trademark of SmartLine Inc.
- Anyone may use this software during a trial period of 30 days only, on one computer of a local network, at any single time. Following this trial period of 30 days, if you wish to continue to use RTM then you MUST register.
- A registered user is granted a non-exclusive license to use RTM on one computer at a time, for any legal purpose. The registered RTM software may not be rented nor leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include all updates and all previous versions of the RTM software.
- An unregistered, evaluation version of RTM may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person nor company may charge a fee for the distribution of RTM without written permission from the copyright holder SmartLine Inc.
- To register, you must complete the registration form and send it, with the registration fee, to one of the authorized registration sites.
- Limited Warranty. SmartLine Inc warrants that for 90 days (the "Warranty Period") from the date the Registration Code is provided to you by SmartLine Inc, the media on which RTM has been provided will be free from defects in materials and workmanship and that RTM will perform substantially in accordance with the Documentation or generally conform to the RTM`s specifications published by SmartLine Inc.
- Non-substantial variations of performance from the Documentation do not establish a warranty right. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO UPDATES AS APPLIED TO ANY MODIFIED RTM, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH MODIFICATION IS PERMISSIBLE HEREUNDER, TRIAL AND EVALUATION VERSIONS, UPDATES, PRE-RELEASE, TRYOUT, PRODUCT SAMPLER, OR NOT FOR RESALE (NFR) COPIES OF RTM.
- RTM IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR OR SMARTLINE INC WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS NOR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS AS A RESULT OF OR WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- SmartLine Inc.`s sole remedy if the media on which RTM is provided is defective shall be at its option: (i) return of the purchase price paid for the license, if any, (ii) replacement of the defective media in which RTM is contained, or (iii) correction of the defects, "bugs" or errors within reasonable period of time. You must return the defective media to SmartLine Inc at your expense with a copy of your receipt.
- RTM is marketed as "try before you buy" - we offer a trial version for potential users. Therefore no refund is possible for programs distributed electronically unless there are special circumstances.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, nor transfer the licensed program, nor any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by SmartLine Inc.
- This Agreement and any dispute relating to RTM or to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Russian Federation. You agree and consent that jurisdiction and proper venue for all claims, actions and proceedings of any kind relating to SmartLine Inc or the matters in this Agreement shall be exclusively in courts located in Moscow. Installing and using RTM signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove RTM files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
An unregistered, evaluation version of PortsLock may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person nor company may charge a fee for the distribution of PortsLock without written permission from the copyright holder SmartLine Inc.