RemoteExec 4.0 Very Powerful & Simple Remote Mana...
It allows you to remotely execute the same program simultaneously on multiple computers, without requiring preinstalled agents on target machines.
RemoteExec 4.0® will dramatically minimize, simplify and secure all software and operating system administration tasks (Application and upgrade deployment, script and batch launching… ), without disrupting on-going production.
- Remote running of program files (. exe, . bat, . cmd… ), scripts (. vbs, . js… ) and all associated file types (. doc, . wav, . reg, . msi. . . )
- Options to easily deploy Service Packs, patches, hotfixes, Internet Explorer updates and most Microsoft updates.
- Options to easily deploy Windows Installer packages (. msi), including customisation transform files.
- Remote shutdown, reboot and logoff scheduler.
- Integrated action scheduler.
- Interactive and background run modes
- Monitor remote script and batch launching from the administration console.
- Run “ telnet like” sessions on a remote computer.
- Perform conditional updates according to: OS version, Computer (workstation/server), Internet Explorer version, Service Pack level, or a specific registry value/key.
- Create and save RemoteExec [remoteexec4.0.exe] actions and target computer lists as templates for future use.
- Detailed activity result logging.
- Command line mode, to remotely run RemoteExec - 2.38MB actions from a script or with the task scheduler.
EXAMPLES OF USE:
- Remotely install Service Packs, security patches, hotfixes, and Windows Installer Packages (. msi files) like XP SP2.
- Modify remote registries with . reg file.
- Inform users of imminent events (server shutdowns, power cuts… ) with a better presentation than popup messages. (e. g. : you can display the message as an html page or a Word document).
- Shutdown the entire network before a power cut.
- Close all user sessions on the network after working hours to improve security. . .
What is new in official RemoteExec 4.0 software version? - Global catalog search option, supports latest XP service pack and IE cumulative patch naming conventions, XP SP2 firewall documentation for RemoteExec. What is expected in the future? Newly-made RemoteExec 4.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 4.2 release build. You may download RemoteExec_x86.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:02:16. Just write the reviews of the RemoteExec. System requirements are Windows NT 4 with SP4 and IE 5 or Windows 2000/XP/2003. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and RemoteExec found to be clean. No guide or RemoteExec tutorial available. The following languages are supported by RemoteExec: English, French, Japanese.