RemoteExec distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT REPRESENTS THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT CONCERNING THE PROGRAM BETWEEN YOU AND IS DECISIONS S.A, A FRENCH SOCIETE ANONYME ("LICENSOR"), AND IT SUPERSEDES ANY PRIOR PROPOSAL, REPRESENTATION, OR UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN THE PARTIES, OTHER THAN ANY WRITTEN AGREEMENT EXECUTED BY BOTH OF THE PARTIES, WHICH SHALL SUPERCEDE THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT.
1. License Grant. Licensor hereby grants to you, and you accept, a nonexclusive license to use the Program only as authorized in this License Agreement. You agree that you will not assign, sublicense, transfer, pledge, lease, rent, or share your rights under this License Agreement. You agree that you may not reverse assemble, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of, or create derivative works of, the Program.
THE PROGRAM IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION, COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS, OR AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL EQUIPMENT IN WHICH CASE THE FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
2. Licensor`s Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Program and all portions thereof are proprietary products of Licensor protected under French and foreign copyright laws. You further acknowledge and agree that all rights, title, and interest in and to the Program, including associated intellectual property rights, are and shall remain with Licensor. This License Agreement does not convey to you an interest in or to the Program, but only a limited right of use, revocable in accordance with the terms of this License Agreement.
3. License Fees. The license fees paid by you are paid in consideration of the licenses granted under this License Agreement. Such fees are not refundable in the event that the license granted herein is terminated as provided for herein.
4. Term. This License Agreement is effective upon your opening of this package or upon your installing the Program in the case of an electronic delivery, and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate this License Agreement at any time by returning the Program and all copies thereof and extracts therefrom to Licensor. Licensor may terminate this License Agreement, and this License Agreement shall be deemed automatically terminated, upon the breach by you of any term hereof. Upon such termination by Licensor, you agree to return to Licensor the Program and all copies and portions thereof and extracts therefrom.
5. Limited Warranty. Licensor warrants, for your benefit alone, for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of your purchase of the Program pursuant to this License Agreement (referred to as the "Warranty Period") that the Program diskettes or CD-ROM on which the Program is delivered are free from defects in material and workmanship. If during the Warranty Period, a defect in the Program diskettes or CD-ROM appears, you may return the Program to Licensor for replacement or, if so elected by Licensor, refund of amounts paid by you under this License Agreement.
LICENSOR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THE PROGRAM WILL BE ERROR FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE PROGRAM WILL BE CORRECTED.
FURTHERMORE, LICENSOR DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE PROGRAM IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY LICENSOR OR ANY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OR DEALER OF LICENSOR SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THE WARRANTY PROVIDED FOR HEREIN.