TRichView for Delphi 16.10.3
TRichView For Delphi 16.10.3 Displaying-editing-print...
Components support various character attributes (fonts, subscripts/superscripts, colored text background, custom character stretching and spacing, custom drawn text).
Documents can contain:
- images from imagelists,
- footnotes and endnotes,
- Delphi controls,
- text boxes,
- multilevel bullets and numbering,
- headers and footers.
Left, right, center, justified and distributed alignments of paragraphs, custom margins and indents, semitransparent backgrounds, styles, Unicode, background images, print preview, export to HTML and DocX, RTF import and export, live spell, data-aware versions and more. . .
RichViewActions is a set of components and actions for creating user interface for word processor applications (free add-on). RichViewActions are translated to about 30 languages, and offer original high-quality toolbar images.
ScaleRichView is a set of components for WYSIWYG editing (shareware add-on).
Report Workshop is a set of reporting components, allowing to create reports in TRichView or ScaleRichView editor (shareware add-on). Features:
- user interface for report design
- complex reports without scripting
- ready-to-use data providers for standard and popular third-party DB components
- flexible cross tabulation reports
- visualizers of numeric values (data bars and others)
New versions of rich text editing components (TRichView 16, RichViewActions 6, ScaleRichView 7) are now available.
TRichView is a set of Delphi components for editing formatted documents with tables, images and hypertext links.
RichViewActions is a set of actions and components for building a text processor UI, a free add-on to TRichView. RichViewActions include ready-to-use dialogs for all main text processing operations.
ScaleRichView is a TRichView add-on for WYSIWYG editing.
SRVControls is a set of components for insertion in a ScaleRichView editor.
Many standard Delphi controls can be inserted as well, but SRVControls provide a smooth scaling and printing together with a document.
What' s new
- use of Uniscribe instead of WindowsAPI to render bi-directional text and exotic scripts better
- " justify" alignment and character spacing are supported for bi-directional text
- new type of alignment: " distribute" (aligning text to the both sides by adding space between all characters)
- customized alignment of the last line for justified and distributed paragraphs
- option to store styles outside of RVF files
- opacity property for backgrounds of paragraphs, tables, cells, text boxes and sidenotes
- much more efficient text formatting for justified paragraphs and very long text items
- options for supporting vertical text in table cells
- support for all new features of TRichView 16 (Uniscribe, semitransparent background, etc. )
- support for printing transparent images; support for transparency in gif animations
- line numbers
- " default" checkbox on the item properties dialog, to allow defining properties for new tables and horizontal lines
- support for new paragraph options (distributed alignment, last line of justified and distributed paragraphs)
- support for opacity of backgrounds
- new action to insert " page count" field
- option to disable " Save" button for unmodified documents
- the second set of toolbar images
- support for Delphi and C++Builder 10 Seattle
- help file integration in RAD Studio (for XE8 and 10 Seattle)
- changes to support high-DPI display modes
Additional informationDetailed descriptions of the new features is posted on the support forum.
What is new in official TRichView for Delphi 16.10.3 software version? - Report Workshop is added. What is expected in the future? Newly-made TRichView for Delphi 16.11 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 16.12 release build. You may download rvpkg.zip directly, estimated download time by ADSL2+ [~24.5 Mbit/s] is 0:00:16. Just write the reviews of the TRichView for Delphi. Buy TRichView for Delphi safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Delphi 5-10.1. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and TRichView for Delphi found to be clean. No guide or TRichView for Delphi tutorial available. The following languages are supported by TRichView for Delphi: English.