RoboMirror 2.1 GUI For The Command Line Utility Roboc...
Robocopy is shipped with Windows since Vista and available as free SDK tool for previous Windows versions (RoboMirror 2.1 already includes it).
It allows to robustly synchronize two directory trees, both locally and across the network. It is therefore often used for mirroring purposes, e. g. , as a powerful yet free backup utility.
[robomirror2.1.exe]' aim is to make Robocopy more accessible by providing a very simple and user-centered GUI, because most users simply don' want to work directly with the console or are overwhelmed by Robocopy' flexibility.
, RoboMirror - 1.2MB supports volume shadow copies. This allows to copy files locked by running processes (Outlook, SQL Server. . . ).
- Very simple graphical interface
- Managing mirror tasks. RoboMirror 2.1 is based on a set of mirror tasks. A mirror task consists in a source folder and a target folder
- Two-way synchronization
- Extended NTFS attributes. Besides copying file data, attributes and time stamps, RoboMirror can also copy extended NTFS attributes, either only the access control lists (ACLs) or everything (ACLs, owner and auditing information)
- Excluding files & folders. Entire subfolders, files and wildcards in the source (restore operation: target) folder may be excluded from synchronization
- Simulation run to identify the pending changes which are then presented to the user, asking for confirmation
- Scheduling backups. Backup tasks may be scheduled on a regular basis (daily, weekly and monthly at a given time)
- Logging and task history. All manually started and scheduled operations are logged, including the full Robocopy output.
What is new in official RoboMirror 2.1 software version? - Unable to resolve 2.1 news. What is expected in the future? Newly-made RoboMirror 2.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.3 release build. You may download directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:08. Just write the reviews of the RoboMirror. System requirements are Windows XP/Server 2003 or newer, .NET Framework 4.0. No guide or RoboMirror tutorial available. The following languages are supported by RoboMirror: English.