Routix NetCom 2.2
Routix NetCom 2.2 NAT, IP-filtering, QoS, Bridge, URL...
With NetCom you can give full control over local area network (LAN) and over INTERNET connections.
- support for remote scripting (with Microsoft Active Scripting) and provide useful remote administration console;
- support URL filter;
- support any ethernet/dial-up/xDSL connections to control and managment;
- support any packets direction handling;
- support set of protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, ARP, ICMP. . . );
- support MAC-level (ETHERNET-frames) handling;
- support incoming and outgoing traffic counting and handling;
- support TCP and UDP ports handling;
- support IP address handling;
- support TIME-based handling (rule evaluates to TRUE only at specified time);
- automatic counters reset with specified interval (every N hours, N days, N weeks, N month, N years);
- event-based actions executions (every rule can execute many specified scripts or programs, for example for writing counters to database or XML-file). This actions can be executed before counters will be resetted or with specified interval;
- Packets can be allowed, denied or sended to the next rule in list;
- Possible to change any packet field (MAC/IP addresses, TCP/UDP ports);
- Integrated NAT;
- Packets can be redirected to any other NIC;
- Bridging between any ethernet interfaces;
- Bandwidth limiting for any type of TCP-traffic;
- QoS (Quality of Service) for any type of traffic;
- With managment console you can monitor realtime network activity;
- With managment console you can connect to many hosts at the same time;
- With managment console you can monitor remote hosts performance (CPU, memory, interrupts. . . );
- Possible to limit connections per rule;
- Includes SDK documentation for control Routix NetCom by Routix software from custom applications;
- also Routix NetCom 2.2 have many other features. For more information you can read manual. . .
What is new in official Routix NetCom 2.2 software version? - For change history please visit our site. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Routix NetCom 2.3 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.4 release build. You may download NetComSetup.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:04:35. Just write the reviews of the Routix NetCom. System requirements are 32-bit Windows 2000, XP, Server 2000, Server 2003. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Routix NetCom found to be clean. No guide or Routix NetCom tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Routix NetCom: English, Russian.