SAEAUT SNMP OPC Server Basic 3.02.0.0
SAEAUT SNMP OPC Server Basic 3.02.0.0 SNMP/OPC Gatewa...
It has the following features:
- implemented OPC specifications:OPC DA 3. 0, 2. 05, 1. 0, OPC XML DA, OPC Alarms and Events Version 1. 1 and 1. 0
- implemented protocols: SNMPv2c, SNMPv1
- using SNMP commands GET, SET and TRAP
- using ICMP ping to manage devices without running SNMP agent and displaying of round trip time as one OPC variable
- tags in address space of the OPC server are defined using MIB object identifier (Object ID), for example . 1. 3. 6. 1. 4. 1. 2681. 1. 2. 102; defined Object ID' s can be validated by input in OPC configurator
- the possibility to manage max. 15 devices with running SNMP agent
- implementation of MIB Browser, which scans SNMP manageable device for its SNMP variables that correspond to MIB objects (in the basic version, browsed items can not be added to OPC address space)
- IP Scanner, which is used for scanning computer network communities in defined IP area
- Import from csv files.
Installation package contains:
- SNMP OPC Server configurator
- runtime application (SNMP OPC Server process)
- OPC XML-DA wrapper
- source code examples for OPC test clients (written in VB6 and VB. NET) for the communication with SNMP OPC server, using OPC DA3 interface or Web Services
SAEAUT SNMP OPC Server provides a set of functionalities that are usually covered in several standalone applications. Besides of the possibility to communicate with other devices via SNMP protocol, the SAEAUT SNMP OPC server allows monitoring of devices by a simple ICMP ping and showing a round-trip time as one OPC item. Other advanced features include handling data in OPC server using Jscript, and creating an OPC server address space by online browsing of MIB variables (in the version " Enhanced" ), which are accessible on connected devices. Furthermore, the Professional version of this software package allows you to create the above mentioned OPC server address space in offline. It is possible also to import items from csv files.
The newest version Basic 3. 01 has many improvements available till now only in Professional version.
What is new in official SAEAUT SNMP OPC Server Basic 3.02.0.0 software version? - Common installation file for x86 an x64 OS platforms, improvements related to working with UAC, settings for SNMP service and start of the service is provided by installation. What is expected in the future? Newly-made SAEAUT SNMP OPC Server Basic 3.3 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.4 release build. You may download SAEAUT_SNMP_OPC_Server_Setup_Basic.zip directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:54. Just write the reviews of the SAEAUT SNMP OPC Server Basic. Buy SAEAUT SNMP OPC Server Basic safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Computer/Processor Pentium II compatible CPU,Memory: recommended 512 MB,installed SNMP service. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and SAEAUT SNMP OPC Server Basic found to be clean. No guide or SAEAUT SNMP OPC Server Basic tutorial available. The following languages are supported by SAEAUT SNMP OPC Server Basic: English.