SAMInside distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
1. All rights for SAMInside are reserved to InsidePro Software.
2. The software is distributed as Demo, without any restrictions on the length of the evaluation. You may also copy and redistribute the unchanged distribution of the Demo edition on any data mediums (hard disk, floppy disk, CD-ROM, etc.).
3. To remove all restrictions from the software, you must register your copy of the software by purchasing and then entering a license key (or several license keys) in the application.
4. The use of license keys by any person not registered as an authorized user of the software, distribution of or publishing license keys are illegal. The author of the software reserves the right to revoke the registered user status from such key owners and block the revoked keys in the future versions of software.
5. You shall not modify, disassemble or decompile this software. The violation of this provision in any part shall lead to the immediate termination of this license agreement.
6. The software is provided "AS IS". You use this software at your own risk. Under no circumstances shall the author be held liable for any data loss or damage, lost profits or any other damages caused by using or not using this software.
7. The author guarantees that the software does not contain harmful, spyware nor any other code designed for performing any functions other than those stated in Program Description.
8. Using the software shall indicate your acceptance of this license agreement.
9. If you do not wish to be bounded by these terms, delete all files of this software from your computer and stop using this software.
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet. To publish it on a CD, please contact email@example.com.