SEO SpyGlass Professional distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
SEO SpyGlass, hereafter referred to as 'Software'. Link-Assistant.Com, hereafter referred to as 'Author'.
1. This is a single-user copy of the Software and all modules must be used only on one computer. You may not copy the program and accompanying materials except for backup and archival purposes.
2. For unregistered versions of the Software you are hereby granted a non-exclusive license to use the Software free of charge.
3. You may distribute copies of the software provided it remains in its original distribution form and all files and notices remain intact.
4. For registered versions of the Software you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Software. You may not sell, distribute or share any part of a registered copy.
5. You may not rent, lease, or otherwise transfer rights to the Software. You may not make available either intentionally or otherwise your registration details to other persons.
6. You may not modify, reverse engineer, disassemble or create derivative works based on the Software.
7. This software is copyrighted, and all rights therein are reserved for the Author. Purchase of this product does not transfer any right, title, or interest in the software except as specifically set forth in this agreement. You are hereby notified that the software product is protected by applicable laws, and you may be held responsible by the Author for any infringement of such rights or violations to this agreement.
8. This license is effective until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by destroying the program and all copies of it. It will also terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition on this agreement. You agree upon termination to destroy the program together with all copies of the program.
9. This license covers a free subscription to the Software Live! Plan within 6 months since the date of purchase. After this period expires, the Software Live! Plan is provided on a paid basis only.
Some search engines have conditions for use, including references to running automated ranking tools, such as this one, without authorization from the Search Engine. For further information refer to search engines' documentation.
The Author cannot and does not guarantee that any functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements, or that its operations will be error free. The entire risk as to the Software performance or quality, or both, is solely with the user and not the Author.
The Author's Current Return Policy is available at: http://www.link-assistant.com/return-policy.html
By using the Software you agree to the terms and conditions of the Return Policy.
The Author makes no warranty, either implied or expressed, including without limitation any warranty with respect to this Software documented here, its quality, performance, or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall the Author be liable to you for damages, whether direct or indirect, incidental, special, or consequential arising out of the use of or any defect in the Software, even if the Author has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any other party.
All other warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly excluded.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You have purchased one single-user copy of Software, which means you can ONLY run it on ONE computer AT A TIME. Please DO NOT run this software with the same Registration Key concurrently on multiple computers, or your key might be blocked.
By using the Software you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this license.
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet.