SILENT ATTACK - The Near Danger Zone distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
SILENT ATTACK - The Near Danger Zone
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this software. Your use of this software indicates your acceptance of this license agreement and disclaimer of warranty.
1. All copyrights to `SILENT ATTACK - The Near Danger Zone` are exclusively owned by the author - `Inviting Games`.
2. The evaluation version is distributed on a shareware basis. You are expected to use this program on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that `SILENT ATTACK - The Near Danger Zone` will perform to your satisfaction.
3. Provided that you verify that you are distributing the evaluation version you are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the evaluation version of this software and documentation as you wish; give exact copies of the original evaluation version to anyone; and distribute the evaluation version of the software and documentation in its unmodified form via electronic means. There is no charge for any of the above. You are specifically prohibited from charging, or requesting donations, for any such copies, however made; and from distributing the software and/or documentation with other products (commercial or otherwise) without prior written permission.
4. To register this software, you may only use your personal registration key, provided by `Inviting Games` or another authorized party. You may not attempt to `discover` your code or write software to do so. You may not use a code that belongs to someone else. Once registered/purchased, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use `SILENT ATTACK - The Near Danger Zone` on one computer. You may not sublicense, rent, lease or transfer the software. You may not make your registration key available to others. You may install and use one registered/purchased copy of `SILENT ATTACK - The Near Danger Zone` on one computer in your home, and on one computer at workplace, which you are the main user on. If you wish to use `SILENT ATTACK - The Near Danger Zone` on several computers, you should purchase several single licenses.
5. You may not alter this software in any way; you may not use or distribute any part of the original package. You are also not allowed to emulate, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer any executable part of original package. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
6. `SILENT ATTACK - The Near Danger Zone` IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE MAY NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by `Inviting Games`.
8. Installing and using `SILENT ATTACK - The Near Danger Zone` signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove `SILENT ATTACK - The Near Danger Zone` from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
SILENT ATTACK - The Near Danger Zone. Copyright (c) 2004-2005 Inviting Games. All Rights Reserved.
The program can be freely distributed through Internet. Please contact email@example.com for inclusion SILENT ATTACK - The Near Danger Zone on CD-ROMs.