SLC Security Console distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
SLC Security Suite
Except where otherwise noted, all of the documentation and software included
in the Setup package is copyrighted by ISP Toolz and PA Networks Incorporated.
Copyright (C) 1997-2006 PA Networks Inc & Kevin E. Wetzel. All rights reserved.
This software is provided "as-is," without any express or implied warranty.
In no event shall the author be held liable for any damages arising from the
use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose,
including commercial applications, and to alter and redistribute it,
provided that the following conditions are met:
1. All redistributions of source code files must retain all copyright
notices that are currently in place, and this list of conditions without
2. All redistributions in binary form must retain all occurrences of the
above copyright notice and web site addresses that are currently in
place (for example, in the About boxes).
3. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not
claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software to
distribute a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation
would be appreciated but is not required.
4. Modified versions in source or binary form must be plainly marked as
such, and must not be misrepresented as being the original software.
5. A license is required for this software. This software is not freeware. To
obtain a license key please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Trial keys are
available for you to evaluate the software.
These files may be distributed without reservation granted all limitations and documentation remain with the product.