SLInvest distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
SLInvest Copyright © Stochastic Lab, 2005.
All rights reserved.
SLInvest License Agreement.
"SLInvest" is a shareware program as defined below in the "SLInvest" End User License Agreement.
BY INSTALLING AND USING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE.
"SLInvest" END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
LICENSE. The Software may be freely distributed.
The Software is licensed to you. So, you may not:
- rent, lease, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- modify or remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software;
- disassemble the Software;
- change the executable code of the Software;
- generate key-files for the Software;
- sell this Software both standalone and part of a purchasable collection of software without author`s explicit permission.
- freely redistribute this software only in whole package without any kind of modifications;
TITLE. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the Software shall remain in the author`s possession. The Software is protected by copyright laws and treaties.
TERMINATION. The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described herein. On termination, you must stop using all copies of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE ACCURACY AND THE USE OF THE REDISTRIBUTABLE CODE. AUTHOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.