SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Lib Visual Basic 7.4
SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Lib Visual Basic 7.4 SMTP/POP3/I...
Features SEE4VB include:
- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Supports CHARSET_WIN_1250.
- Supports email servers that require SSL/TLS.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 128 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Includes multiple Visual Basic example programs.
- Does not depend on support libraries (calls to core Windows API functions only).
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- C source code is available.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Fully functional evaluation version available.
- Works with 32-bit Visual Basic 4. 0 through Visual Basic 6. 0.
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Visual Basic through Visual Studio 2015.
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows through Windows 10.
What is new in official SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Lib Visual Basic 7.4 software version? - Added functions seeMakeSubject and seeTestConnect. seeImapConnect and seeImapConnect hide login. Socket forced closed if cannot connect to server. Allow commas in filenames. Fixed: stunnel log file name was corrupted when written to SEE log file. What is expected in the future? Newly-made SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Lib Visual Basic 7.5 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 7.6 release build. You may download see4vb72.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:40. Just write the reviews of the SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Lib Visual Basic. System requirements are 32 or 64 bit Windows. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Lib Visual Basic found to be clean. No guide or SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Lib Visual Basic tutorial available. The following languages are supported by SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Lib Visual Basic: English.