SSHBlackbox .NET 10.0
SSHBlackbox .NET 10.0 SSH (Secure Shell) Components F...
* access shell on remote SSH server
* execute commands remotely
* create client-side and server-side tunnels secure with SSH encryption mechanisms
* create custom SSH-secured transports
* authenticate on remote servers using password, public key, X. 509 certificate or Kerberos protocol
* generate and manage SSH keys
* store SSH keys on PKCS#11-compatible cryptographic devices (USB cryptotokens, smartcards)
* create your own SSH server applications that communicate with any third-party SSH clients
SSHBlackbox . NET Edition is a comprehensive collection of managed . NET component that add client-side and server-side support for SSH (Secure Shell) to your . NET Framework applications.
SSHBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSH protocol specifications, which don' t use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SSHBlackbox is compatible with all major SSH / SFTP servers and clients on the market.
This is . NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005, Delphi Prism. It requires . NET Framework 4. 5, 4. 0, 3. 5, 2. 0, Silverlight (5. 0 or 4. 0), Mono 2. 0 or Mono for Android, NET CF (3. 5, 2. 0).
What is new in official SSHBlackbox .NET 10.0 software version? - Major Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made SSHBlackbox .NET 10.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 10.2 release build. You may download secbboxnet.zip directly, estimated download time by ADSL2+ [~24.5 Mbit/s] is 0:00:19. Just write the reviews of the SSHBlackbox .NET. Buy SSHBlackbox .NET safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are .NET Framework (4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 2.0), Silverlight (5 or 4), Mono, .NET CF, Windows Phone 7.5. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and SSHBlackbox .NET found to be clean. No guide or SSHBlackbox .NET tutorial available. The following languages are supported by SSHBlackbox .NET: English.