ST Thumbnails Explorer distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
ST Thumbnails Explorer
End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
The ST Thumbnails Explorer (STTEX) is shareware (try-before-you-buy)
software. This means:
- All copyrights to STTEX are exclusively owned by Softfields Technologies.
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days.
Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use
STTEX, you MUST register. For registering the STTEX, you should buy a
Single User License, a Multi-Users License, or a Site License.
- The type of license purchased is evidenced by your Purchase Documentation
and displayed in STTEX 'About' dialog.
- The registered STTEX software may not be rented or leased, but may be
permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this
license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update
and all previous versions.
- If you have purchased a Single User License, you is granted a non-exclusive
license to use STTEX on one computer, for any legal purpose, at a time.
- If you have purchased a Multi-Users License, then you are entitled to use
the number of purchased licenses at any given time.
- If you have purchased a Site License, you may install this software on an
unlimited number of computers within a single Company or Organization.
A "Company or Organization" is defined as a single legal entity operating
under a single name, or other organization, or agency of government, or
department of government, operating under a single name. In a company,
organization, governmental agency, or department of government consisting
of multiple divisions, subsidiaries, or trading or operating under different
names, a Corporate License applies only to the division, subsidiary, agency,
or department to which the license has been issued.
- Any STTEX license covers all future versions of the STTEX since the current
version. Any changes of licensing in the future will not have return force.
- The STTEX unregistered shareware version may be freely distributes, provided
the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge
a fee for the distribution of STTEX without written permission from
the copyright holder.
- STTEX IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS
OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile,
disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program,
or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement.
Any such unauthorised use shall result in immediate and automatic termination
of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Softfields Technologies.
- Installing and using STTEX signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions
of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove STTEX files
from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
ST Thumbnails Explorer (C) 2016 Softfields Technologies.
ST Thumbnails Explorer unregistered shareware version may be freely distributed, provided
the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for
the distribution of ST Thumbnails Explorer without written permission from the copyright holder.
Anybody may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise
reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program,
except as provided for in End User License Agreement.