SUS Reset distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
SUS Reset PRO and DEMO VERSIONS
Copyright 2005, Digital Labs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Software License Agreement
This user license agreement (the "AGREEMENT") is an agreement between you (individual or single entity) and Digital Labs, LLC, for the Digital Labs, LLC software (the "SOFTWARE") that is accompanying this AGREEMENT.
The SOFTWARE is the property of Digital Labs, LLC and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties. The SOFTWARE is not sold, it is licensed.
If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follows:
1. Install and use the unlimited number of copies of the DEMO VERSION SOFTWARE.
2. Use one or more copies of the DEMO VERSION SOFTWARE for evaluation purposes only.
3. Copy and distribute freely the DEMO VERSION SOFTWARE (see `DISTRIBUTION`).
4. Install and use a number of copies of the PRO SOFTWARE up to and including the number of purchased licenses. This software is not licensed on the concurrent use model.
You May Not
1. Sublicense, rent or lease the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
2. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
3. Distribute in any way any registration info, registration key, or registration file you may receive when you purchase a license to use this SOFTWARE.
4. Create or use any software or method that circumvents the process of purchasing a license to convert the DEMO VERSION to PRO, or to gain additional functionality.
You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the DEMO VERSION as you wish and distribute them to anyone provided that all files are intact. You must distribute the install form of the DEMO VERSION (not the files resulting of an installation). You are not allowed to sell the DEMO VERSION (except for shipping and handling charges).
The SOFTWARE is supplied "AS IS". Digital Labs, LLC disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume the entire risk of using the SOFTWARE.
Disclaimer of Damages
Digital Labs, LLC assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of the SOFTWARE, even if Digital Labs, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Any liability of the seller will be limited to refund the purchase price.