SWF Maestro SCR distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
All copyrights to SWF Maestro SCR are exclusively owned by SWFMaestro.com.
Anyone may use this software on any number of computers for as long as they like with the following limitation: software products created with SWF Maestro can be only launched and used on the same computer where they have been compiled. If you wish to share, distribute or sell products compiled with SWF Maestro, you MUST register it.
Once the program is registered, the user/organization is granted a non-exclusive license to use SWF Maestro without the trial limitations. There are three types of licenses: single user license, company license and worldwide license.
- A single user license allows the software to be used by one specific user named when you purchase the software. Single user licenses may be installed and used on maximum of two computers owned or controlled by him/her, so long as it is ONLY running on one system at any time: i.e. one installation at home and one installation at the office and used only by the license. If the program is installed onto a multi-user platform or network, each and every individual user of the software must be registered separately, or a company/worldwide license must be installed.
- A company license permits an unlimited number of copies of the software to be installed and used by members of the same organization within a single town or city.
- A worldwide license permits an unlimited number of copies of the software to be installed and used by all members of a single organization worldwide.
The registered users can use SWF Maestro to produce as many applications that can be shared, distributed and sold as they like. The registered SWF Maestro software may not be rented, leased, sublicensed or lent to another person or entity.
SWF MAESTRO IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. SWFMAESTRO.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS DUE TO THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer the program or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in the immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to SWFMaestro.com.
The SWF Maestro SCR is distributed as try-before-you-buy software. This means:
The SWF Maestro SCR unregistered trial may be freely distributed only if it is subject to the following conditions:
- The distribution package is not modified.
- No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of SWF Maestro SCR without a written permission from the copyright holder, except to recover the media costs.
- The SWF Maestro SCR may be bundled or distributed together with any other products or packages, but the same conditions apply.