Sarbyx TrayClock distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
License for use and distribution
1. All rights to Sarbyx TrayClock are exclusively owned by the author
2. SARBYX TRAYCLOCK IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS
OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING
3. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by
4. Installing and using Sarbyx TrayClock signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
5. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
Sarbyx TrayClock files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using Sarbyx TrayClock.
Copyright (c) 2002-2006 SarbyxLabs.com, Sarbyx.com, Sikup.com
The Sarbyx TrayClock may be freely distributed, if the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Sarbyx TrayClock without written permission from the copyright holder.