ScimoreDB Distributed 4.0
ScimoreDB Distributed 4.0 SQL92 Compliant Distributed...
Database top features:
* Elastic: add/remove nodes while cluster continues to run.
* Fault tolerance: faulty nodes automatic failover.
* GUI for database administration and querying.
* Client interfaces: . NET data provider, C++ libraries, COM object.
* SQL language
* SQL procedures with T-SQL syntax
* Optimized for SMP
* Asynchronious IO for disk and network
* Internal scheduler with priority queues - optimizing control of query execution
* Multiversion Concurrency Control - writers never block readers
* Table level and row level locking
* ACID Transactions
* Group commit
* Optional " In memory Transaction"
* Transactional DDL. Create/alter/drop comands are transactional
* Configurable maximum memory usage
* Primary key/foreign key/referential integrity/cascade delete
* Blob size limited to 16TB
* Text blob compression
* Real-time deadlock detection
* Nested sub-queries
* Communicate with database using either shared memory, named pipes, and TCP/IP
* Up to 65. 000 concurrent connections
* Side-by-side installations. Many installations of engine on same machine
* Maximum database size 2^64 bytes = 16. 777. 216 Terabytes - imagine a backup/restore
* Free text indexing and searching
* Hot backup
* Defragmentation/shrinking tables
* Query optimizer using cost based strategy with heuristical hints
* Distributed query optimizer
* Flexible monitoring capabilities using SQL commands
* Working with distributed,
What is new in official ScimoreDB Distributed 4.0 software version? - elastic,fault tolernat,t-sql, free-text search, blob compression, in-memory transactions, .net data provider supporting .net 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, single or shared access of embedded database. What is expected in the future? Newly-made ScimoreDB Distributed 4.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 4.2 release build. You may download ScimoreDB_x64.4.0.msi directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:04:35. Just write the reviews of the ScimoreDB Distributed. System requirements are 64 Mb RAM, 128 Mb Disk. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and ScimoreDB Distributed found to be clean. No guide or ScimoreDB Distributed tutorial available. The following languages are supported by ScimoreDB Distributed: English.