Screen Capture Master distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END USER LICENSE
PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT BEFORE INSTALLING THE PROGRAM INTO YOUR COMPUTER. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT - DO NOT INSTALL THE PROGRAM.
The following definitions apply to the terms as they appear in this License:
- "The Program ("Program") means the computer programs and documentation included in this package of Screen Capture Master.
- "Unregistered" means a version of the Program in which trial limitations and watermark.
- "Full Functionality Mode" means a version of The Program in which all functions operate with no time and capabilities limit.
Screen Capture Master grants you a non-exclusive license to:
- Load the Program into your computer`s storage device from the media provided.
- Obtain from Screen Capture Master or their agents serial numbers to enable the purchased portion of the Program to run in Full Functionality Mode.
- Allow others to run Program in Unregistered Mode, unless or until requested by Screen Capture Master not to do so.
- Obtain from Screen Capture Master free email support for program`s lifetime period
- GRANT FOR UNLIMITED USE OF UN-REGISTERED VERSION. Screen Capture Master hereby grants you a non-exclusive license to use this Program in Unregistered mode free of charge in period of 14 days. You are not entitled to hard-copy documentation, support or telephone assistance.
You may not:
- Remove or alter any of Screen Capture Master`s copyright notices from any components of Program.
- Sub license, rent or lease all or part of the Program.
- Use the Program with the intent to violate any licensing agreements or contracts.
- Modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer or attempt to reverse engineer or derive source code from all or any portion of the Program or anything incorporated therein or permit or encourage any third party to do so.
Violation of the above-stated rules may result in temporary or permanent revocation of this license and cancellation of the registration codes in the purchased portion of the Program.
Once serial numbers have been obtained from Screen Capture Master or their agents, the license to run the Program in Full Functionality Mode may be assigned to an individual *or* a computer, i.e., a single individual may use the Program in several locations, or several persons may sequentially run the Program on the same computer.
Provided that you verify that you are distributing the Unregistered Shareware Version you are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the Shareware version of this software and documentation as you wish; give exact copies of the original Shareware version to anyone; and distribute the Shareware version of the software and documentation in its unmodified form via electronic means. There is no charge for any of the above.
You are specifically prohibited from charging, or requesting donations, for any such copies, however made; and from distributing the software and/or documentation with other products (commercial or otherwise) without prior written permission.
Copyright and Other Restrictions
The Program is owned by Screen Capture Master and is protected by the United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Screen Capture Master retains all rights not expressly granted. None of the components of the Program (including the documentation) may be copied, removed or altered, in whole or part, for any unauthorized use.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Screen Capture Master DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROGRAM. THE END-USER ASSUMES ALL RISK AS TO THE SUITABILI TY, QUALITY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM. IN NO EVENT WILL SCREEN CAPTURE MASTER, OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AFFILIATES, BE LIABLE TO THE END-USER FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA OR BUSINESS INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM OR ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIALS, EVEN IF SCREEN CAPTURE MASTER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SCREEN CAPTURE MASTER`S LIABILITY TO THE END-USER (IF ANY) FOR ACTUAL DIRECT DAMAGES FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL BE LIMITED TO, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL EXCEED, THE AMOUNT ORIGINALLY PAID TO SCREEN CAPTURE MASTER OR THEIR AGENTS FOR THE LICENSE OF THE SOFTWARE.
Screen Capture Master does not warrant that the Program will satisfy the requirements of your computer system, or that the Program or its documentation are without defect or error, or that the operation of the Program will be uninterrupted.
No Screen Capture Master distributor, dealer, agent, or employe is authorized to make any warranty for the Program.
Screen Capture Master reserves the right to make exceptions to any of these conditions, or alter these conditions, at any time. However, you may always use these conditions instead of any altered version if you prefer (note that this licence explicitly applies only to one version of the program; therefore, if Screen Capture Master make new conditions in connection with a future version, you do not then have the right to apply these conditions to that version instead).
U.S. Government Restricted Rights The Program and all accompanying written materials are provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in Restricted Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software Clause at FAR 52.227-7013(c)(1)(ii) or FAR 52.227-19.
This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and Screen Capture Master. It is governed by the laws of the State of New York, United States.
Screen Capture Master are trademarks of Screen Capture Master company.
(c) Copyright 2000-2008 Screen Capture Master. All rights reserved.