Screen Privacy distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Screen Privacy : the License
The Screen Privacy is shareware. This means:
- All copyrights to the program are exclusively owned by Pictures-Software, Inc.
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30
days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if
you wish to continue to use program, you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use Screen Privacy on one computer at a time.
The registered Screen Privacy software may
not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred,
if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
If the software is an update, the transfer must include
the update and all previous versions.
- The Screen Privacy unregistered shareware
version may be freely distributed, provided the distribution
package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee
for the distribution of Screen Privacy without
written permission from the copyright holder.
- Screen Privacy IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS".
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR
OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES,
LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Pictures-Software, Inc.
- Installing and using Screen Privacy signifies
acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
Screen Privacy files from your storage devices
and cease to use the product.
Distribution of this program is not restricted.