ScreenTools 1.2.0 Screen Magnifier, Capturer And Colo...
Screen Magnifier is main function of the ScreenTools 1.2.0. All small details on the screen become noticeable and turn available for analysis. Magnification range can be changed from 1x up to 32x. Three modes are available:
- Mouse mode. View point is set to the mouse position.
- Fixed mode. View point is set once by mouse click and stays fixed until next mode.
- Loupe mode. View point is set to the position right under magnifier and it acts as a movable magnifying glass on the screen.
Screen Ruler allows the accurate measure of anything on the computers screen. This is especially useful when measuring graphics, web page browser sizes or whatever. Horizontal and vertical rulers are available. Ruler`s scale is same as magnification range, so the bigger range - the more accurate measure!
Screen Capturer allows to make a shot of a part of the screen and copy it to the Window clipboard being zoomed as well as keeping its original size.
Color Picker allows to determine the magnitude of the various color components which make up a color on the screen and display them in CMYK, RGB, HSV, HEX and HTML formats. It`s primary target is those of who get frustrated trying to match a color on the screen. It is also particularly useful for determining the color hex codes needed in HTML documents.
- Easy to use interface;
- 1x-32x screen zoom;
- Mouse, Fixed and Loupe modes;
- Horizontal/vertical screen ruler;
- Magnified area can be copied to the clipboard;
- Works with layered/semitransparent windows (Mouse and Fixed modes only);
- Full color info in CMYK, RGB, HSV, HEX and HTML formats.
- Windows 98 or better;
- Pentium(R) CPU 450 Mhz or better;
- At least 32 Mb of RAM.
What is new in official ScreenTools 1.2.0 software version? - New Release. What is expected in the future? Newly-made ScreenTools 1.3 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.4 release build. You may download screentools_inst.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:03:33. Just write the reviews of the ScreenTools. System requirements are Pentium(R) CPU 450 Mhz or better, at least 32 Mb of RAM. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and ScreenTools found to be clean. No guide or ScreenTools tutorial available. The following languages are supported by ScreenTools: English.