Screenshot Pilot distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Copyright © 2003-2005 Two Pilots
All Rights Reserved
1. You should carefully read the following terms and conditions
before using this software. Your use of this software indicates
your acceptance of this license agreement and warranty. If you
do not agree with the terms of this license, you must remove
"Screenshot Pilot" files from your storage devices and cease to use
2.You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
3. All copyrights to "Screenshot Pilot" are exclusively owned by
Two Pilots. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by
4. The terms of this license, as well as the "Screenshot Pilot" interface design
are subjects of changes in future versions of "Screenshot Pilot".
5. "Screenshot Pilot" may come packaged with additional Two Pilots products or
third-party products. Please review the licensing terms of these individual products.
6. Installing and using "Screenshot Pilot" signifies acceptance of these terms and
conditions of the license.
7. If you do not agree with the terms of this license or if the terms of this
license contradict with your local laws, you must remove "Screenshot Pilot" files from
your storage devices and cease to use the product.
8. THIS SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY
OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT
YOUR OWN RISK. TWO PILOTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS,
DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR
MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
You may include this freeware version on any CD compilation.