SecuKEEPER distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
End-User Software License Agreement:
SecuKEEPER - ? Copyright 2003-2005 AEPsoft.
Please click "I agree" to install if you accept this License.
This license agreement ("License") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or single entity) and AEPsoft. At the end of the License you will be asked to accept this License and continue to install. By installing, copying or otherwise using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this License. If you do not agree to the terms of this License promptly return the unused software to the place from which you obtained it for a full refund.
1) "AEPsoft" means AEPsoft, Inc. and its licensors, if any.
2) "Software" means only the AEPsoft software program(s) and third-party software programs, in each case, supplied by AEPsoft herewith, and corresponding documentation, associated media, printed materials, and online or electronic documentation.
3) "Trial Version" means a version of the Software, so identified, to be used only to review, demonstrate and evaluate the Software for a limited time period. The Trial Version may have limited features, and will cease operating after a predetermined amount of time due to an internal mechanism within the Trial Version.
2. EVALUATION PERIOD: You may use a Shareware Copy of the Product for an evaluation period of 30 days from installation, in order to determine whether the Product meets your demands before purchasing it. Once the evaluation period ends, you agree to either purchase a Registered Copy of the Product, or to stop using it.
3. NO SPYWARE: The SecuKEEPER does not contain spyware of any kind. It does not install any tracking software on your system, or collect personal information about you and your browsing habits. SecuKEEPER does not "spy"nty above. THIS REMEDY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AVAILABLE TO YOU FOR BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE AND RELATED DOCUMENTATION.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
1) Neither AEPsoft nor its suppliers shall be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, cover or consequential damagers(including, but not limited to, damages for the inability to use equipment or access data, loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption or the like), arising out of the use of, or inability to use, the software and based on any theory of liability including breach of contract breach of warranty, tort(including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if AEPsoft or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
2) AEPsoft total liability to you for actual damages for any cause whatsoever will be limited to the greater of $50 or the amount paid by you for the software that caused such damage.
3) (USA only) Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you and you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
4) The foregoing limitations on liability are intended to apply to the warranties and disclaimers above and all other aspects of this EULA.
10. BASIS OF BARGAIN: The Limited Warranty and Disclaimer, Exclusive Remedies and Limited Liability set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the agreement between AEPsoft and you. AEPsoft would not be able to provide the Software on an economic basis without such limitations. Such Limited Warranty and Disclaimer, Exclusive Remedies and Limited Liability inure to the benefit of AEPsoft`s licensors.
11. CONSUMER END USERS ONLY: This Software and the documentation are provided with "RESTRICTED RIGHTS" applicable to private and public licenses alike. The limitations or exclusions of warranties and liability contained in this EULA do not affect or prejudice the statutory rights of a consumer, i.e., a person acquiring goods otherwise than in the course of a business.The limitations or exclusions of warranties, remedies or liability contained in this EULA shall apply to you only to the extent such limitations or exclusions are permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you are located.
12. GENERAL: No AEPsoft dealer, agent or employee is authorized to make any amendment to this EULA. If any provision of this EULA shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remaining provisions of this EULA will remain in full force and effect.
For sales: email@example.com
For customer support: firstname.lastname@example.org
For bug report: email@example.com
For your solution: firstname.lastname@example.org
For suggestion: email@example.com
For promote SecuKEEPER: firstname.lastname@example.org
For other questions: email@example.com
Our Forum: http://forum.secukeeper.com
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
See End User License Agreement.