Secure Image Pro distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
This agreement is between you (the user of the software noted as 'the licensee') and ArtistScope Pty Ltd trading as ArtistScope. By using Secure Image Pro, you are agreeing to become bound by the terms of this agreement.
1. As used in this Agreement, "ArtistScope" shall mean ArtistScope Pty Ltd.
2. ArtistScope, as Licensor, grants to you, the Licensee, a non-exclusive right to use the Secure Image Pro (hereinafter the "Software") for unlimited use. Licensee may not assign or otherwise transfer the License to use the Software.
3. The Software and accompanying documentation (including instructions for use) are provided as is and without warranty of any kind. ArtistScope does not warrant, guarantee or make representation otherwise than in this Agreement. The licensee assumes the entire risk as to the results and performance of the Software. No oral or written advice given by ArtistScope, its distributors, agents or employees shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty and you may not rely on such advice.
4. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the Software shall remain with ArtistScope. The Licensee acknowledges that no ownership or intellectual property rights whatsoever shall vest in them by virtue of the use of this Service and/or registration pursuant to this Agreement. The Licensee also warrants that they will not participate in any action to jeopardize, limit or interfere in any manner with the Service or rights with respect to the Service.
5. Without prejudice to any other rights, Licensor may terminate this Agreement if Licensee breaches any of its terms and conditions. Upon termination, Licensee shall destroy all copies of parts relating to the Software without recourse. Artistscope reserves the right to deny or refuse any part of the Service.
6. This agreement is to be taken in whole including the statements as to the performance of the Software, licence pricing and relevant limitations. The licensee agrees that in using the Software that they are in agreement with all the terms of this Agreement.
7. The technology, methods, logos, systems and documentation included in the Software are the Copyrighted and intellectual property of ArtistScope Pty Ltd. By downloading, using, evaluating or studying these components, you the user, agree to and acknowledge these fundamental facts, and agree that you will in not act in any way, to contravene, interfere, discredit, copy, redistribute, re-engineer or in any way plagiarize any component of these systems.
8. Licensee agrees not publish or make available for publication or review to any third party, any documentation or disclosure of the Software without the express written permission of ArtistScope.
9. Licensee agrees to use the Software according to the guidelines as outlined by ArtistScope.
10. The Licensee acknowledges and agrees that this licence may be terminated as a result of any breach of the terms of this Agreement.
ARTISTSCOPE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL ARTISTSCOPE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
This package may be redistributed as a demo in the original zip form as downloaded from Artistscope.
You have permission to list and provide downloads for further distribution.
You have permission to distribute this package on CD.
You do not have permission to resell or take orders.