SecureBlackbox ActiveX 10.0
SecureBlackbox ActiveX 10.0 Support For PGP, SFTP, SS...
* PGP - encrypt, sign, compress, decrypt and verify your documents and data using OpenPGP standard. Create, sign, revoke and manage OpenPGP keys.
* SFTP - transfer files and perform other file operations using secure SFTP protocol.
* SSH - access remote shell, execute commands remotely, create secure tunnels, transfer your application data using SSH protocol.
* PKI - Generate, validate and manage objects of Public Key Infrastructure (X. 509 certificates, certificate requests, certificate revokation lists, certificate storages etc. ). Get access to cryptography hardware (USB cryptotokens, smartcards).
* SSL - support SSL and TLS protocols to secure your client and server applications.
* FTPS - transfer files securely using FTP and FTP-over-SSL (also known as FTPS or FTP/SSL).
* HTTPBlackbox - access web sites via HTTP and HTTPS protocols with Gzip compression
Unlike other component SecureBlackbox contains original implementation of all encryption algorithms and security protocols and doesn' t use third-party libraries.
What is new in official SecureBlackbox ActiveX 10.0 software version? - * Complete Unicode support * 64-bit version * Group file operations in FTPS client * Elliptic Curve Cryptography support in OpenPGP * More secure algorithms in secure (SSH-based and TLS-based) protocols. What is expected in the future? Newly-made SecureBlackbox ActiveX 10.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 10.2 release build. You may download secbboxax.zip directly, estimated download time by ADSL2+ [~24.5 Mbit/s] is 0:00:09. Just write the reviews of the SecureBlackbox ActiveX. Buy SecureBlackbox ActiveX safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Windows XP or later. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and SecureBlackbox ActiveX found to be clean. No guide or SecureBlackbox ActiveX tutorial available. The following languages are supported by SecureBlackbox ActiveX: English.